Good news – the BCYC will be re-opening on Friday 18th September and we very much look forward to welcoming you to the Club.
We have undertaken a thorough risk assessment, taking into account Welsh Government regulations and UK Hospitality Wales guidance, to provide as safe and welcoming an environment as possible.
There will be some changes to the “old familiar”
- Table service will be in place for food and drinks
- Members to pay by debit or credit card
- Room capacities have been set to meet social distancing requirements and protect your safety
- The rule of 6 will apply
- Hand sanitiser will be available at key locations
- Enhanced hygiene processes are in place
- Visitors will be required to provide contact details as part of our track and trace process
- Face masks are not required to be worn by visitors, although this is under investigation by Welsh Government
- Staff will be wearing face coverings or visors, for your safety and theirs.
Greg and Tina have produced an exciting bar menu for September, but, as ever, if there is something you would particularly like, please speak with them. At this time, 48 hours’ notice for food bookings is required.
We believe, given the layout of the Club, that we can provide one of the safest dining experiences in Mumbles. Whether you wish to dine in the main room or enjoy a private dining experience overlooking the Bay, we have the facilities.
For those who wish to use the Club just for drinks, these will be served in the large room downstairs – no need to book.
The Snooker room will also be open – the rule of 6, hygiene and social distancing measures to be observed.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Greg and Tina at the Club or email BCYChonsec@gmail.com
Latest Welsh Government requirements:
To tackle the spread of coronavirus, people in Wales must:
- always observe 2m social distancing
- wash your hands regularly
- cover your face in indoor public places
- if you meet another household, outside your extended household, stay outdoors. People must not socialise with people who are not in their household or extended household.
- work from home if you can